Civic Improvements in the Round Hill Association Area
The Round Hill Association makes continual civic improvements to our association area. Within the organization, the Civic Improvement committee identifies projects that will enhance the beauty, quality, and safety of your residential area, and the board decides which of these to initiate or support.
Projects are made possible by generous donations from members to the RHA Civic Improvement Fund.
We invite you to submit your ideas for new projects via the Contact page of this website!
Some of our continuing and past projects include:
- planting daffodils along the Association’s major roadways in cooperation with the Town of Greenwich
- support for the Round Hill Volunteer Fire Company
- contribution toward the purchase of a generator at the Round Hill Community House
- establishment of an Emergency Recharging Center (ERC) at the Round Hill Community House
- beautification and maintenance of the plantings at our traffic islands
- support for the Greenwich Land Trust‘s Louise Mueller Preserve